What to do to lift your vibrations? Go back to basics anytime you are starting to feel your vibrations lower, worry and fear start creeping in. Your perception is showing you the lack instead of the joy, glory and abundance of who you are. Go back outside of specific details, thank general and go back to basics.
1) Gratitude - journal all the bounty you have in your life. Here are some of the things I'm grateful for:
- I have the ability to know and work on my life path.
- I have two beautiful children.
- I live in a warm, loving, home with a beautiful back yard.
- I have family and friends that love encourage and believe in me.
- I have freedom in my life.
2) Meditation - just did an 8 minute meditation on Tranquility. Just allowing thoughts to float in and out like clouds across a blue sky. Feeling peaceful, centered and clear of mind.
3) Smile - literally put a smile on your face and if you can laugh - so much the better.
4) Listen to music or soothing sounds of nature - Youtube has a multitude of videos to watch and listen to.
5) Day dream - really get into it - see yourself as you would want to be - whether on a trip to an exotic place, or a beautiful home where you could have parties, invite and share with family and friends. Or be a successful writer/painter/artist receiving acclaim for your work - signing autographs, having paintings at Christy's auction house.
Whatever you wish there is no limit only to what you can imagine.
We have everything we need within us and guess what? It doesn't cost a DIME, no one even has to know you're doing it. It can be your secret indulgence. Loving yourself takes very little of your time - with a deep breath feeling the cool air fill your lungs and expelling the hot air of tension this along is loving yourself. It calms the monkey mind and allows you to focus just on you - one moment at a time!
DAY 20 - I DECLARE that I am calm and peaceful, I will not let people or circumstances upset me. I will rise above every difficulty, knowing that God has given me the power to remain calm. I choose the live my life happy bloom where I am planted, and let God fight my battles. This is my declaration.