I write what my Master Teacher and guide of the Akashic Records has given to me to share today. My Master appears as a wizened old man, however, I know this is only the face I give him. Our Master Teacher and guide is never fully revealed to us but comes at special and pivotal moments in our lives.
This is such a one for me, as I get a glimpse and certainty of my new direction in which I got towards working on my soul's purpose and the Divine's plan for me in this life.
When we step into our life's path and purpose there is something so deep within our core that resonates with a knowing and a feeling of peace, contentment and happiness that floods through us.
As I start to see how my role as a teacher and leader comes into play and why I have been led to use Youtube and this blog as tools. It is a marvelous way of communication which helps me put out into the ethers my message. Those who vibrate or seek guidance will find what they need in my words and oracle card readings.
My blog allows me to connect with my inner source as it flows through me down my hands into the pen and floods the pages with words - which only somewhat convey the depths of my feelings.
Your Divine Purpose is awaiting you to connect with your inner sparkling glory of that which YOU. Meditation, forgiveness and love are what allow you to let go of this physical world long enough to establish that connection to that inner source of God within you.
Once you touch upon it the lingering sense of beauty, love, peace and a sense of rightness echoes in your mind, body and spirit.
So how can you find this - your divine purpose is really a way of living. It is something that you will work and grow with for the rest of your life. It does not have defined deadlines. Joy is your inner compass in helping find our Divine Purpose. Joy is a magnet which draws more joy into your life.
Ask yourself what is the most fun thing I can do with my life? As Esther Hicks and Abraham (The Law of Attraction) says, "Life is supposed to be Fun!".
Here are questions from Edwene Gaines' book The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity to get you started on finding your purpose.
- What one issue seems most important to me?
- What would be the perfect solution to this challenge?
- Can I visualize it and see it clearly in my mind's eye?
- Can I write a description of what it would look life if the transformative work were complete and perfect?
- What do I need to know/have/be in order to begin?
- Is is time to go back to school, read books, study with experts, learn realities of the problems from those who have gone before?
- Is is time to do the research, investigation and questioning?
- What is my first step and how soon am I going to take it?
- Am I willing to do what it takes?
- Will I commit to staying the course, working with integrity and standing along in my mission if necessary?
We are here to discover and demonstrate our own Divinity. Time to find yours!!!
Blessings on your path and thank you for sharing in mine.